ADULT SKI GOGGLES
- Availability: In Stock
VELAZZIO SKI GOGGLES, ULTIMATE POW PLUNDERING FUN
Winter is here and get ready to plunder hidden powder stashes wearing your VELAZZIO goggle. The large frame and low-profile cylindrical lens give you unrestricted peripheral view; double-layer structure, massive scoop vents and Italian anti-fog technology ensure fog-free vision in any conditions.
Tips on How to Care Your Goggles:
- Please don’t use finger or rough cloth to wipe and clean the lens as it may scratch the lens and reduce the performance of the anti-fog. Please only use the pouch provided or soft cleaning tissue to gently wipe away dust.
- Please don’t use mascara or other oily substance in case lens gets dirty.
- Please air-dry the goggles after using them.
- Please don’t bend it too much time as it may create scratch on the frame.
- Please keep the goggles in the pouch or box at dry & well ventilated place.
Detachable Lens System
Simply unlock the switches at both ends and you can change lens to better suit the weather and light condition within 10 seconds.
Over-the-glasses (OTG) Design
The large frame is designed with two cuts at each side to accommodate most small-to-medium size prescription glasses.
Extra long elastic strap makes the goggle compatible with any helmet and it is silicone backed to hold your goggles on securely.
Visible Light Transmission (VLT) Selection Guide:
- VLT 0-8% - Suitable for sunny day with bright light.
- VLT 9-18% - Suitable for sunny to partly cloudy day.
- VLT 19-42% - Suitable for overcast, cloudy, foggy day.
- VLT 43-79% - Suitable for low light conditions.
- VLT 80-99% - Suitable for dark night.
· Outer Lens Material: PC
· Inner Lens Material: CA (Cellulose Acetate)
· Frame Material: TPU
· Lens Finish: Full REVO/Clear
· Foam: Three-layer
· Ventilation: Two-way channel
· Helmet Compatible: Yes
· OTG Compatible: Yes
· Lens type: Cylindrical
· Detachable Lens: Yes
· UV400 Protection: Yes
· Anti-fog Coating: Yes
· Recommended: Skiing/Snowboarding
Unlock the switch, pull the frame and remove the lens